Monday, March 15, 2010

Welcome to Beth's Healthy Living


My name is Beth Kandell and my passion is cooking quick and healthy food. I learned a long time ago that the key to good health is avoiding fast foods and consistently preparing meals at home.

Sounds simple, right? Well, in theory it is. But the reality is, if you’re like me, doing this on a day to day basis can be a challenge.

That’s why I decided to start this blog. Over the years I’ve developed hundreds of recipes for healthy, delicious and nutritious meals. My goal is to promote good health by sharing them here with you, and to let you know that with a little preparation, you can cook up healthy fair for your family and friends.

So keep coming back and you’ll learn tips, tools and recipes for gourmet meals that goes from freezer to table in about 30 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment